Saturday, August 1, 2009

This Just In. Literally. This is something I literally just realized.

I don't like the crowds.



Or, rather, I don't like having constant crowds. Or constant clouds.



That's not true, I like the clouds. Just not the crowds. Because they're everywhere. You can't escape them no matter where. You. Go.



And it sucks.



I'm back to manufactured cigarettes 'cause I'm lazy and Drum kinda tastes like shit.



Although "Camel Blues" aren't that much better.



England is great, but I miss Camel Lights. I miss my friends. I miss friends in general. I miss my dog. I miss my dog's right ear, which apparently got amputated while I was away because she had cancer on it.



So she's a beagle. With one flappy ear and one...Not flappy ear.



I have £16.25 tickets to see the inside of Buckingham Palace today at 3:45. But I'm not going to go. Instead, I'm going to see Coco Before Chanel and then the Cambridge Shakespeare Festival's production of Romeo and Juliet.



There was a massive birthday party last night and we all took to the streets of London like fucking rats on a ship and I didn't get back into Cambridge until 8 this morning. I haven't slept yet. I couldn't sleep - I didn't want to mess up my sleep cycle, as I do so often at college, plus I had to go to the library to work on this 15-page research paper that's due in four days.



Still don't have a thesis yet, by the way.



I'm too tired to care.



I've got some more posts coming up. But right now, it's lunch, movie, play, hibernate.



I miss you,



P. I. Staker

No comments:

Post a Comment